ADSM-L

Re: Password Experation Period

2002-06-09 15:27:04
Subject: Re: Password Experation Period
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 22:25:05 +0300
default is 90 days.
If you set it to 0 you disable recycling of passwords and in long term are
vulnerable to password compromise.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:

Subject:        Password Experation Period

Hi, TSMers,

If you do not specify or leave blank when registering a node, what will
be the default exp. period? Should I always enter some value for this
field using Web admin interface? I know that 0 means never expire the
password. Should I set all the node with this value?

Thanks for your help.

Jin Bae Chi (Gus)
Data Center
614-287-2496