ADSM-L

Re: Directorie only

2002-06-07 12:10:19
Subject: Re: Directorie only
From: Andy Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 12:08:32 -0400
I'm thinking the -dirsonly option was not available in 3.1. But perhaps
you could create a new node that uses an include/exclude list that
excludes all files. Then do an incremental backup. It will back up the
directory tree, but omit the files.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

William Rosette <Bill_Rosette AT PAPAJOHNS DOT COM>
06/07/2002 07:51