ADSM-L

Re: Latest PTF Level for OS/390 TSM 4.2

2002-06-06 09:17:52
Subject: Re: Latest PTF Level for OS/390 TSM 4.2
From: Burak Demircan <burak.demircan AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 15:15:49 +0200
your files are "password protected" says the usual ftp sites.
I just wanted to mention this kind of things in the e-mail  i sent today with
subject "tsm ftp server"

my previous e-mail:

Hi Everybody,
Why is the following web site is always behind ftp servers? Does anybody can
answer it?
All development stuff in IBM does good job and releases maintenances and
patches but
the web stuff does not need to update the htmls immediately. I am bored to surf
inside the
ftp archive to find whether there is a new release or patch etc.
Regards,
Burak

http://www.tivoli.com/support/storage_mgr/adsercli.htm

        kleinr AT EXCHANGE.NIH DOT GOV