ADSM-L

Re: AW: errors with backups

2002-06-06 07:14:50
Subject: Re: AW: errors with backups
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 12:31:50 +0300
For sure it is Unicode problem :)
To have file names in more than one codepage you need Unicode support
which requires v4.2 client AND server. Other resolution could be to have
server and client with *same* codepage (regional settings). But if you
match server code page to that node's codepage you can introduce
difference with some other node (working fine till that moment). Either
deploy all settings to be the same or upgrade the server.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant