ADSM-L

Re: Problems setting compression on SDLT drives in a Compaq MSL50 26SL library

2002-06-06 06:22:03
Subject: Re: Problems setting compression on SDLT drives in a Compaq MSL50 26SL library
From: Stuart Pitt <STUART.PITT AT INNOGY DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 11:20:07 +0100
Hi Timo,

We are also experiencing this problem. I found APAR IC32694 on Tivoli's
website, which states that TSM is turning off compression at the drive, but
doesn't really give a resolution. We are going to be opening a PMR with
Tivoli in the future.

Regards

Stuart

Infrastructure Services
Operations Bridge
Innogy
Swindon
*       01793 896060
Fax     01793 896065
*       mailto:Stuart.Pitt AT Innogy DOT com

Pleas note the change of company name from National Power to Innogy

The information contained in this email is intended only for the
use of the intended recipient at the email address to which it
has been addressed. If the reader of this message is not an
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received
this document in error and that any review, dissemination or
copying of the message or associated attachments is strictly
prohibited.

If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender
by return email or call 01793 877777 and ask for the sender and
then delete it immediately from your system.

Please note that neither Innogy nor the sender accepts any
responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan
attachments (if any).