ADSM-L

TDP for Domino not working

2002-06-05 10:31:19
Subject: TDP for Domino not working
From: Rafael Mendez <rafael_mendez AT STARMEDIA DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 10:29:35 -0400
Hi all,

I need some help with TDP for Domino on NT.
Aparently all is working well but, when we execute
   domdsmc incremental * .................
the last message we can see is the following:

 Querying Domino for a list of databases, please wait.......
We wait for hours but the backup never occurs.

Does any one have seen this before? Any idea?
The environment is:
TDP 1.1.2 for Domino on windows NT 4.0
TSM server 5.1 on AIX

For your information, if we execute domdsmc incremental a*.nsf ............
the backup occurs backing up only databases starting with the letter A (of
course, if we replace the letter, the backup works but only with those
databases begining with that letter).

Thanks in advance for your help.

Rafael

Obtin gratis tu cuenta de correo en StarMedia Email. !Regmstrate hoy mismo!.
http://www.starmedia.com/email