ADSM-L

IBM 3584 L32 LTO configuration question

2002-06-05 10:01:59
Subject: IBM 3584 L32 LTO configuration question
From: "Fletcher, Kevin" <KFletcher AT AHSS DOT ORG>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 09:55:36 -0400
I have an IBM 3584 L32 LTO library.  It has 4 drives.

I have it connected to an HP LH3 server running NT 4.0 and TSM 4.2.

I have 1 Symbios SYM22910 SCSI controller card with 2 channels connected to
this library.  One channel is interfacing with two of the drives + the
library and the other channel is interfacing with the other two drives.

I'm interested in hearing what other IBM 3584 L32 LTO library users have
done to configure this library to their NT TSM servers.  I've been told that
I can and cannot connect this LTO library in many other ways and I'm
interested in what others have *successfully* done.

Thanks in advance for all responses!

Kevin Fletcher
SSCI

Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them
all yourself.