ADSM-L

AW: server-to-server copy-pools

2002-06-05 02:07:17
Subject: AW: server-to-server copy-pools
From: Christoph Pilgram <Christoph.Pilgram AT BC.BOEHRINGER-INGELHEIM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 08:05:00 +0200
Thanks,

an additional question before setting up the configuration :
second copy-pool with same device-class means that the data physically go to
the same tape-pool on the other server, because it works with the default
management-class for that server ( where the pool name is defined). Is this
correct ?
So the only additional config to make (beneath defining the second
copy-pool) is increasing the 'mount limit' in device-class 'server' on the
one side where copy-pool is defined to the number of copy-pools I define ?

Thanks
Christoph