ADSM-L

Re: TSM Tech support not responding as quickly!

2002-06-01 12:55:01
Subject: Re: TSM Tech support not responding as quickly!
From: Stuart Pitt <STUART.PITT AT INNOGY DOT COM>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 17:53:14 +0100
Guys,

I received this automated email from Tivoli last week.

To see alerts from the past weeks, go to
https://www.tivoli.com/secure/Tivoli_Electronic_Support/supnews.nsf/webalert
news

************************************
TIVOLI ALERT:
************************************

 Recent Changes to TSM Support Procedures

Due to high call volumes, we've had a change to our support flow.  Starting
May 21, 2001, we changed from live call support to call back.  We will
continue to work toward the response criteria documented within the Tivoli
Customer Support Handbook.

Why the change in the support process?
Customers have been experiencing long hold times and to avoid the delay
customers have asked for a call back.  This will prevent you from having to
stay on hold.

When can I expect a call back?
We will continue to follow the response guidelines documented in the Tivoli
Customer Support Handbook.

Where can I find a copy of the Tivoli Customer Support Handbook?
The Handbook is located on the Tivoli web site at:
http://www.tivoli.com/support/handbook/

Can I request a call back at a specific time?
We can document the information within your problem record, but we can't
guarantee we will be able to meet your request.

This is a SEV 1 problem and I need to talk to someone ASAP!
Your SEV 1 problem will continue to receive the priority as described
within the Tivoli Customer Support Handbook.

Why are you changing your support model?
The process change standardizes the way the rest of the Tivoli products are
supported.

Is there an electronic way to create a Problem Record?
Yes, problem records can be created on the web at
http://www.tivoli.com/support/reporting/.   If you are a first time user,
you will need to obtain a user ID and password by filling out a
registration form located at the web address.

Why did the off shift procedure change for Storage products.
Storage off shift support is standardizing with the rest of the Tivoli
products.  Critical support issues are when a business-critical Tivoli
Software component in a production environment is inoperable.  These
situations are given accelerated response and resolution.   Customers with
non-business critical support issues will be handled during business hours
as defined in the Tivoli Customer Support Handbook.

Regards

Stuart

Infrastructure Services
Operations Bridge
Innogy
Swindon
*       01793 896060
Fax     01793 896065
*       mailto:Stuart.Pitt AT Innogy DOT com

Pleas note the change of company name from National Power to Innogy

The information contained in this email is intended only for the
use of the intended recipient at the email address to which it
has been addressed. If the reader of this message is not an
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received
this document in error and that any review, dissemination or
copying of the message or associated attachments is strictly
prohibited.

If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender
by return email or call 01793 877777 and ask for the sender and
then delete it immediately from your system.

Please note that neither Innogy nor the sender accepts any
responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan
attachments (if any).