ADSM-L

Re: q actlog

2002-05-30 02:18:18
Subject: Re: q actlog
From: Burak Demircan <burak.demircan AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 08:16:32 +0200
use
SET ACTLOGRETENTION
command

        Ruksana.Siddiqui AT AMCOR.COM DOT AU
        Sent by: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

        30.05.2002 09:11
        Please respond to ADSM-L

                        To:        ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                        cc:
                        Subject:        q actlog

  Simple question:

if I do q actlog and give date 14th may it gets me actlog from 20th may so
it's keeping only 2 weeks old. Where do I have to look if I need 4 weeks old
log - a flat file may be !

can someone help me.

WIth regards

CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If
you have received this message in error please notify AMCOR immediately. Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not
necessarily reflect the views of AMCOR.