ADSM-L

Re: trace manual backup

2002-05-27 13:26:57
Subject: Re: trace manual backup
From: Gianluca Mariani1 <gianluca_mariani AT IT.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 19:25:10 +0200
Fabio,
I don't know if I understand correctly your question, but if you want to
see log files and traces on a TSM Client machine (if those machines are
servers for other applications TSM doesn't care) you would need these
files:

dsmerror.log
dsmsched.log
dsm.opt
dsm.sys (if unix)
TSM server activity log (See QUERY ACTLOG)

Cordiali saluti
Gianluca Mariani
 Tech Support SSD
Via Sciangai 53, Roma
 phones : +39(0)659664598
                   +393351270554 (mobile)
gianluca_mariani AT it.ibm DOT com

                      Diciommo Fabio EDS
                      <fabio.diciommo.eds        To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      @TESORO.IT>                cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM:            Subject:  trace manual backup
                      Dist Stor Manager"
                      <[email protected]

                      27-05-02 18.24
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

I would like to know if manuals backup ( only with GUI  ) on NT/2000
servers
can trace a log file.

Thanks to all

fdc