ADSM-L

Re: changeing bytes to gigabytes

2002-05-26 09:40:33
Subject: Re: changeing bytes to gigabytes
From: Bill Boyer <bill.boyer AT VERIZON DOT NET>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 09:38:21 -0400
We just went up to 4.2.2.2 and it's still broke. Actually that BROKE it for
us. We were at 4.1.2.5 before that. I have a PMR open and the tech said "Per
my research, this problem matches APAR IC31132 for AIX, and IC31296 for
Windows.  Per the README file for TSM 4.2.2, these apars
were supposed to be fixed at this level.  As such, I will need to escalate
this for further determination by our L2 group."

It's better than SMF...I don't need SAS and it's not RECFM=VBS! Just a nice
SQL query from Excel does the trick.