ADSM-L

Re: NT Cluster & TSM

2002-05-24 17:05:13
Subject: Re: NT Cluster & TSM
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 23:55:31 +0300
The only explanation is that server1 somehow is getting DOMAIN ALL-LOCAL.
Check carefully which dsm.opt is used when cluster instance goes to
server1 and are there any DOMAIN options in a optionset associated to that
node.
If domain all-local gets somehow into "local" node then is have two
current copies of shared files. But if cluster resources are backed up as
"server1" instead of "cluster" the only way to distinguish which version
is the current is checking the date or very-very carefully follow
failovers.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant