ADSM-L

TDP Domino expiration problem?

2002-05-23 11:59:17
Subject: TDP Domino expiration problem?
From: Etienne Brodeur <ebrodeur AT SERTI DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 11:55:18 -0400
I have a smallish Domino server (5.09a) that I backup with the TDP.  I am
not using transactional logging, so I backup every changed DB every night.
 Now this amounts to about 14 GB.  I keep 7 versions so that should give
me about 26 GB(total space used by the Domino server) + 7*14 GB (for the
incremental backups) right?

That's about 115 GB (give or take).  So how come I have 246 GB use by the
Domino node when I do a QUERY AUDITOCCUPANCY (right after a AUDIT
LICENSE)???

Is that because the way TSM stores the Domino DBs?   Or are they just not
being expired correctly?  I have only been running this for three weeks.

Thanks for the help.

BTW I know I should use Transactional logging I just can't get the go
ahead from the direction.

Etienne Brodeur