ADSM-L

Re: Please Help

2002-05-23 10:34:45
Subject: Re: Please Help
From: Samiran Das <sdas AT COSMOS.DCMDS.CO DOT IN>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 19:22:09 +0530
Could you able to connect to server and take backup say using dsmc command
line or GUI? Which version of linux client you are using? There is a issue
about null string password while you use passwordaccess generate. You could
try to use a different password by changing it at server and trying backup
again.

Samiran Das

                    "Crawford,
                    Lindy"                 To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    <lcrawford@BOEC        cc:
                    ORP.CO.ZA>             Subject:     Please Help
                    Sent by: "ADSM:
                    Dist Stor
                    Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MARI
                    ST.EDU>

                    05/23/2002
                    06:26 PM
                    Please respond
                    to "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

Hi TSMers

I have loaded a linux client with tsm. When I try to do a backup from the
web I get the following error message:-

ANS2622S Invalid ID or password submitted.

I have done the installation like any other unix client.....but I seem to
get the above error for this one.

Please help...any ideas..!!!!!!

> Lindy Crawford
> Business Solutions: IT
> BoE Corporate
>
> *     +27-31-3642185
> +27-31-3642946
         lcrawford AT boecorp.co DOT za <mailto:lcrawford AT boecorp.co DOT za>

WARNING:
Any unauthorised use or interception of this email is illegal. If this
email
is not intended for you, you may not copy, distribute nor disclose the
contents to anyone. Save for bona fide company matters, the BoE Group does
not accept any responsibility for the opinions expressed in this email.
For further details please see: http://www.nbs.co.za/emaildisclaim.htm