ADSM-L

Running a Windows Batch file on my Windows server

2002-05-22 08:58:40
Subject: Running a Windows Batch file on my Windows server
From: "Coats, Jack" <Jack.Coats AT BANKSTERLING DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 07:55:28 -0500
How can I use an admin schedule or from TSM to run a batch file on my
server?

I could automate it with an AT command, but I would rather just use one
scheduler
on my system (makes my documentation and continued maintenance cleaner).

I have a batch file that I run daily by hand, that copies device config,
volume history,
and license files to a floppy.  I would like to automate this to run daily
after the
database dump is done automatically.

For this example, my batch file is C:\TSMBATCH.BAT

TIA ... Jack