ADSM-L

Re: Select Stmt? or Query

2002-05-21 16:03:49
Subject: Re: Select Stmt? or Query
From: tsm <tsm AT PLCS DOT NL>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 20:59:02 +0200
hi, maybe you will have something usefull on this script:

select severity,count(*) as "TOTAAL" from actlog where severity in
('E','W') AND cast((current_timestamp-date_time)hours as decimal (8,0)) <24
group by severity select date(date_time) as "DATUM" , time(date_time) as
"TIJD" , message as "MESSAGE" FROM actlog WHERE severity = 'E' AND msgno
NOT in
(0944,1455,1463,1464,1469,2000,2020,2022,2034,2165,2166,2305,2904,2905,2906,2908,2909,2911,2916,2938,2940)
AND cast((current_timestamp-date_time)hours as decimal (8,0)) <24

or

select nodename,message from actlog where (msgno=4961 or msgno=4964)AND
nodename='$1' AND cast((current_timestamp-date_time)hours as decimal (8,0))
<24 order by nodename

Look in the messages guide 5.1 Messages GC32-0767-00.pdf for other
messagenumbers you would like to see.