ADSM-L

Re: Reclamation is not happening - HELP!

2002-05-19 01:01:16
Subject: Re: Reclamation is not happening - HELP!
From: Roger Deschner <rogerd AT UIC DOT EDU>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 00:01:37 -0500
This happened to me once. After pulling what remains of my hair out, I
tried simply restarting the server. That fixed it.

Also remember that the server checks the list of volumes to see if they
can be reclaimed only about once an hour. (It's costly to calculate.) So
any changes you make to the threshold level might not cause reclamation
to start until as much as an hour later.