ADSM-L

Antw: Re: TDP 2.2 for Exchange remote control

2002-05-17 07:03:27
Subject: Antw: Re: TDP 2.2 for Exchange remote control
From: Wolfgang Herkenrath <w.herkenrath AT LVR DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 08:55:30 +0100
Thanks for information. Have a nice weekend!

Wolfgang

There is no "remote" client like the TSM web client for the TDPs.
We know about the requirement and it is logged in our
requirements database. It is on our list of things to do.

Until then, you will need to use remote utilities like
Terminal Services, PCAnywhere, ReachOut, VNC, etc.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

Leave everything a little better than you found it.
Smile a lot: it costs nothing and is beyond price.