ADSM-L

Re: Archive failures due to disk storage pool filling up...

2002-05-17 07:03:03
Subject: Re: Archive failures due to disk storage pool filling up...
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 00:52:35 +0300
You can setup backupcopy group to point the disk pool but archive group to
send direct to tape.
Isn't this an option?

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:

Thanks for the confirmation on the termination of the
archive.......drat......I was hoping it wasn't so.

The pool was empty when we started. Simply not enough room. I will have to
expand and/or have the user do the archive in pieces......

We don't do a lot of archiving. This is why the pool is so small. Don't
have the DASD to just sit there and not be used but once in a while...

David Longo <David.Longo AT HEALTH-FIRST DOT ORG>
05/16/2002 02:07 PM