ADSM-L

Client scheduler

2002-05-15 16:35:21
Subject: Client scheduler
From: Jin Bae Chi <Jbaechi AT CSCC DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 16:35:00 -0400
Hi, all,

Last night I had to reboot the AIX on which TSM was running because I
changed time zone on AIX.

I made sure of no session and no process running and disabled sessions
and 'halted' TSM. and shutdown and reboot AIX box. TSM came up
automatically. I enabled sessions and accepted date. Well, everything
looked normal.

When I checked this morning, all client scheduler had been MISSED. What
did I do wrong? Do I need to start admin scheduler from server manually?
how? Any comment will be appreciated. Thanks

Jin Bae Chi (Gus)
Data Center
614-287-2496
614-287-5488 Fax