ADSM-L

v4.2.2.2 patch

2002-05-14 07:36:47
Subject: v4.2.2.2 patch
From: "Gretchen L. Thiele" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 07:30:08 EDT
So far, the v4.2.2.2 patch on AIX 4.3.3 has held its own for the
past 24 hours, even through several expires. A little more testing
today and then I'll apply it to my problem servers.

I have been collecting a sampling of the output of the show logpinned
command to see what the results look like at various stages of
'distress' on the server. It's going to be a useful tool, as
previously I just started cancelling the oldest sessions that
didn't seem to be moving much data. Still, it would be nice to
resolve this issue (other than expanding the log past 13 GB)!

Gretchen Thiele
Princeton University