ADSM-L

netfinity reboot

2002-05-13 16:29:28
Subject: netfinity reboot
From: Nicolas Duchene <nicolas.duchene AT TELEMATICSANDSERVICES DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 22:14:35 +0200
Hello,

i have troubles with a 3575 L12 behin a Netfinity 5100 server, attached with a
adaptec 2944 UW differential, running TSM 4.1.5. The netfinity reboots with
error messages in the event log "AIC78xx". I think this is a driver message.
IBM came a lot of time to try to solve the problem, but we have no answers
today. There are no messages in the activity log of tsm.
Drivers of the adaptec card are at the latest level, and the microcode of the
3575 too.
Can you help me?

thanks.

Nicolas Duchêne

Telematics & Services Europe
Advanced Technical Services
"Secured Storage Services"

Boulevard E. Paepsemlaan , 18E
1070 Brussels
Rue du Commandant Naessens, 23
4431 Loncin
BELGIUM
Tel: +32.2.556.27.40
       +32.4.263.16.37

see us also on our Web site  : see us on the web at
www.telematicsandservices.com

T&S did open its  official SAN SOLUTION CENTER in October 2000, at its
laboratory in Paepsem.