ADSM-L

need script to stop all PROCESS's

2002-05-13 10:58:25
Subject: need script to stop all PROCESS's
From: "MC Matt Cooper (2838)" <Matt.Cooper AT AMGREETINGS DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 10:58:33 -0400
Hello all,
        I have a need to clear all active processes so I can run a large
backup straight to tape.  It is a DB2 data warehouse  so the only decent way
to do this is 5 session to the 5 tape drives.  However, the data warehouse
backup is initiatated by an out side scheduler so there are occasions where
there still are some active Processes running.   I want to have a  script to
stop all the processes but I do not know the PROCESS NUMBERS.  So I was
wondering if anyone had a script that can stop all the active processes.
Thanks in advance
Matt