ADSM-L

Re: client acceptor problem

2002-05-10 09:52:34
Subject: Re: client acceptor problem
From: Burak Demircan <burak.demircan AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 15:52:46 +0200
Hi,
I do not know if it was the problem but my problem is resolved. I installed the
client from scratch
including API. I hadn't  installed the API on my previous attempt.
Is API required for client acceptor to start scheduler? (I dont this so)

Regards,
Burak

        bill.boyer AT VERIZON DOT NET
        Sent by: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU