ADSM-L

Re: DC client installation problem

2002-05-09 13:05:58
Subject: Re: DC client installation problem
From: Burak Demircan <burak.demircan AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 19:05:45 +0200
 do you use mount points to other drives such as a mount point in c:\ to point
e:\

I came across this problem and reported it but no one from IBM (not local IBM)
cared about

it because it was not real problem for me just a coincidence. (even in 4.2.1.32
client which is quite stable)

regards,

burak

gvieira AT GROHE DOT PT