ADSM-L

V4.2.2.1 core dumping on expire

2002-05-09 07:06:07
Subject: V4.2.2.1 core dumping on expire
From: "Gretchen L. Thiele" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 07:00:14 EDT
Has anyone else gone to v4.2.2.1 yet? I was at v4.2.2.0 on AIX
v4.3.3, but since I have a lot of log pinning problems, thought
that the 'show logpinned' command introduced in v4.2.2.1 was
worth having. However, I can't get through an expire inventory
without a core dump. I'm going to call it in this morning and
revert this afternoon if there isn't a quick fix.

I am still seeing garbled help text, missing messages (2507 in
particular), and garbage bytes with a move data. The show logpinned
command looks like it will be extremely helpful, though.

Regards,
Gretchen