ADSM-L

Select Stmt? or Query

2002-05-07 13:35:46
Subject: Select Stmt? or Query
From: "Brown, Bud" <Bud.Brown AT DHHA DOT ORG>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 11:35:57 -0600
Hello All:

I have a unix client that kicks off an incremental backups thru tivoli
using an internal dump process for a sql database.  I want to provide a
report to the group that monitors its backup.  The only information they
care about is whether a filespace backed up successfully, what files
failed, and how much data was transferred.  For the time being I am
running 'q actlog begind=-1 begint=18:00:00 sea='nodename', because we
try to schedule our backups between 6 p.m. and 6 a.m.  This is too much
information to run thru on a daily basis for them and they were hoping I
could trim down a report.  Does anybody have a select statement or query
that comes close to the needs I have?

Thanks,

Bud Brown
Information Services