ADSM-L

Re: SAP R/3 and APO?

2002-05-07 11:06:57
Subject: Re: SAP R/3 and APO?
From: Lori Cundiff <lori.cundiff AT GX.NOVARTIS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 08:51:36 -0600
Yes it does.  We are currently running the TDP for R/3 on our APO servers.
I also know very little about SAP (luckily I have a very good Basis Team),
but I believe it is using the SAP Backint.  We are looking into using RMAN
on our SAP Business Warehouse server.

"Murphy, Craig" <craig.murphy AT NZ.UNISYS DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 05/06/2002
07:43:57 PM

Sent by:    "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>