ADSM-L

Re: number of clients poll

2002-05-07 04:40:28
Subject: Re: number of clients poll
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 10:58:57 +0300
Joe Faracchio has retired in March but looking at thread "3466 Migration: ..."
on 02.08.2001 you can see what he had.
Our installation consists of just few nodes (mainly for demonstration and
customer training) and cannot impress you :-) And we are not allowed to
disclose customer's installation details to public.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant