ADSM-L

Re: dsmc scheduler problems

2002-05-06 13:39:23
Subject: Re: dsmc scheduler problems
From: David Gratton <david.gratton AT SCOTIABANK DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 13:42:19 -0400
Gerald is correct....In the evironment I work at I also have two TSM servers ,
but TSM1 server uses one port and server TSM2 uses another port. I have clients
that backup to both servers and I have not seen a problem....

David Gratton
IBM Global Services

Gerald Wichmann <gwichman AT ZANTAZ DOT COM> on 05/06/2002 12:41:59 PM