ADSM-L

Re: Archive retention question

2002-05-05 16:39:26
Subject: Re: Archive retention question
From: Dale Jolliff <NonSpamme AT ATTBI DOT COM>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 15:24:44 -0500
I had always been under the impression that changing the retention in a
management class for archives would cause any existing archives to change
also - But I did find that reference in the postings, and the customer here
was insistent that they had not been able to change retention on archive sets.

I was just sanity checking.

Does the process of policy activation cause the exsting archives to be
updated?