ADSM-L

Re: Netware - NDS - Restoring NDS in case of extreme loss

2002-05-03 11:49:42
Subject: Re: Netware - NDS - Restoring NDS in case of extreme loss
From: David Longo <David.Longo AT HEALTH-FIRST DOT ORG>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 11:48:45 -0400
It's even funnier than that!  As I am moving clients over from 3.7.4.0
server to new 4.2.1 server, I am using oppurtunity to "fix" any problems
I hadn't fixed in last year or so.  I "accidentally" stumbled on to the
fact that NDS wasn't being backed up.  Further checking showed
it had been well over 2 years since it had been backed up.

Backing it up daily now with a little fine tuning to do.

"If it ain't backed up, you can't restore it!"

David Longo

>>> MRemeta AT SELIGMANDATA DOT COM 05/02/02 04:55PM >>>
HAHA!
'Haven't tried a restore yet.'