ADSM-L

Re: Help on Include Exclude process

2002-05-02 16:22:29
Subject: Re: Help on Include Exclude process
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 22:24:25 +0300
If this was UNIX you can use
VIRTUALMOUNTPOINT <dir>
DOMAIN  <dir>
In Windows client you do not have this functionality so the only solution
(to best of my knowledge) is to exclude whole drive and include
directories. I am still confused are you talking about directories F G R
on C: drive or about directories on F: G: R: drives. So two answers. For
directories on C:
domain          c:
exclude         c:\...\*
include         c:\f\...\*
include         c:\g\...\*
include         c:\r\...\*
For directories on F: G: R: drives
domain          c: f: g: r:
exclude         f:\...\*
include         f:\fdir\...\*
exclude         g:\...\*
include         g:\gdir\...\*
exclude         r:\...\*
include         r:\rdir\...\*
As result you will get all (!) driectories from F: G: R: drives but files
only from selected directories. Unfortunately there is no include.dir
statement available.
There is no need to write "\...\...\"

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant