ADSM-L

Audit an ACSLS Controlled Library

2002-04-30 16:04:52
Subject: Audit an ACSLS Controlled Library
From: "Firmes, Stephen" <Stephen.Firmes AT STORAGENETWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 16:05:09 -0400
I am trying to audit my L700 via ACSLS to capture the new tapes that I have
placed manually into the library.  This is what I get:

ACSSA> audit * server
Audit: Audit completed, CAP   0, *,* in use.
Audit: Audit of storage server, CAP   0, *,* in use.

I checked the CAP and it appears to be available:

ACSSA> q cap all
2002-04-30 16:04:00                CAP Status
 Identifier   Priority  Size  State            Mode       Status
   0, 0,0     0         20    online           manual     available
ACSSA>

Any ideas????

TSM 4.2.1.9
Solaris 8