ADSM-L

Re: archive or incremental backup type

2002-04-29 11:31:16
Subject: Re: archive or incremental backup type
From: George Harding <George_Harding AT ENTUK.CO DOT UK>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:31:48 +0100
Most of the database backups will be Oracle databases.  Currently we do not
have the option of using TDP, so we will either take hot or cold database
backups.  If space permits we will backup to disk first then start the
dsmc.  The main database recovery requirement is consistency between files,
so the restored files must all come from the SAME backup.

Daniel Sparrman <daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 29/04/2002
14:37:05