ADSM-L

Re: BACKUPSETS on TSM OS/390

2002-04-29 10:22:20
Subject: Re: BACKUPSETS on TSM OS/390
From: John Naylor <john.naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:21:46 +0100
Zoltan,
As far as I am aware there is no local device client  backupset restore for
Novell, so you are stuck with standard backupset restore across network.
I believe that backupset restore is operating system dependent ie. a novell
client backupset can only be restored to a novell client.
John

"Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU" <zforray AT vcu DOT edu> on 04/29/2002 03:00:06 PM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu>