ADSM-L

Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: ANR0534W - size estimate exceeded

2002-04-29 06:30:54
Subject: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: ANR0534W - size estimate exceeded
From: Gerhard Wolkerstorfer <Gerhard.Wolkerstorfer AT T-SYSTEMS DOT AT>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 11:18:45 +0200
Zlatko,

yes, this is a TDP problem.......
According to your suggestion - how can you bind dbspaces or logical logs to a
special Managementclass ?
I know - with the include Parameter in the DSM.OPT, but how do you know the
filename so that you can do it ?

Gerhard Wolkerstorfer

acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET (Zlatko Krastev) am 26.04.2002 15:10:56

Bitte antworten an ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU