ADSM-L

Re: MAC OS X question

2002-04-26 22:10:38
Subject: Re: MAC OS X question
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 22:10:53 -0400
Hi Eric,

Please contact IBM support for assistance on this. This is most likely
something that can't be debugged on this forum.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

"Eric J. Amis" <eric.amis AT NIST DOT GOV>
04/26/2002 17:07