ADSM-L

Re: ADITOCC table update

2002-04-26 10:03:24
Subject: Re: ADITOCC table update
From: Fred Johanson <fred AT MIDWAY.UCHICAGO DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 09:07:25 -0500
The table gets updated by "AUDIT LICENSE".  You can do it manually or wait
until the next scheduled audit.  At least you haven't called support
yet.  I spent an afternoon with someone, looking at activity logs and
filespaces and occupancy, while comparing them to the results of my
script.  That night at home I rechecked the syntax of the script and
mystery solved.