ADSM-L

ADITOCC table update

2002-04-26 09:28:16
Subject: ADITOCC table update
From: Lawrence Clark <Larry_Clark AT THRUWAY.STATE.NY DOT US>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 09:28:25 -0400
Does anyone know the circumstances when the AUDITOCC table is updated? The
reason I ask is I noticed that two archive storage pools were not included in
the copypool and added a script to include them. Checking the AUDITOCC table
after serveral days runs, and many an increase in the copypool tapes produced,
I noticed the ARCHIVE_COPY_MB was still at 0. Then I ran the same commands
directly from the console, no additional files were copied over, and the
firgures were updated.

Anyone know why this would be so?

NODE_NAME       BACKUP_MB       BACKUP_COPY_MB  ARCHIVE_MB      ARCHIVE_COPY_MB
   SPACEMG_MB      SPACEMG_COPY_MB TOTAL_MB
TOLLCOLL        210898  210513  267898  267155  0       0       956464
TOLLDBMS        123110  122936  83058   83060   0       0       412164

Larry Clark
NYS Thruway Authority
(518)-471-4202
Certified: