ADSM-L

Re: TSM Client for Linux

2002-04-26 05:07:05
Subject: Re: TSM Client for Linux
From: William Rosette <Bill_Rosette AT PAPAJOHNS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 05:05:05 -0400
This is not true.  5.1.0 will support ext3 Linux filesystems and will
backup to a 4.2 server, per Support, that I received yesterday.

                    Tom Bisaz
                    <[email protected]       To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    DS.CH>               cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: TSM Client for Linux
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MAR
                    IST.EDU>

                    04/26/02 03:03
                    AM
                    Please respond
                    to "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

 TSM does not yet support ext3 filesystem, so you wont see these. Maybe
thats the problem.There is a hack somewhere, but when I tried it did not
work anyway...

Thanks and have a good day

Gaetano Bisaz