ADSM-L

Re: TSM Client for Linux

2002-04-26 04:35:08
Subject: Re: TSM Client for Linux
From: Remco Post <r.post AT SARA DOT NL>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:35:13 +0200
Hi,

I guess you have either ext3 of xfs filesystems. Look into the
virtualmountpoint option.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post

SARA - Stichting Academisch Rekencentrum Amsterdam    http://www.sara.nl
High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 8008    Fax. +31 20 668 3167

"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer
industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the computer industry
didn't even foresee that the century was going to end." -- Douglas Adams