ADSM-L

TDP for Informix and onbar

2002-04-26 03:34:51
Subject: TDP for Informix and onbar
From: Krzysztof Kus <kkus AT OPTIX DOT PL>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 09:17:11 +0200
Hello!

       I use AIX 4.3.3 (64bit), TSM 4.2.1, TDP for informix 4.1.3 and Informix
7.31 (64bit).
       After issuing "onmode -l" command the new log is generated. Everything
looks fine - "q con" shows me that the new log is backed up, in
bar_act.log I can see messages about starting and finishing backup.

BUT! onbar_d processes are still running. I have to kill them (-9). The
same thing occurs during hot backup - onbar_d processes don't
dissappear. I have tested it on few other IBM machines with identical
result. On AIX 4.3.3 32bit this problem doesn't occur.

--