ADSM-L

Re: expiring object

2002-04-25 05:42:03
Subject: Re: expiring object
From: "Regelin Michael (CHA)" <michael.regelin AT ETAT.GE DOT CH>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 11:41:48 +0200
Ok thanks.

How then should I write my dsm.opt file when doing an Incremental backup
with Archive Client knowing that TDP will allready backup the *.nsf and
*.ntf files ?

Should I put an exclude like this in the dsm.opt of the archive client:

exclude *:\...\*.n?f

And should I consider backuping other lotus file, like the notes.ini or
other files ?

thanks

Mike

_______