ADSM-L

Re: More of an AIX question

2002-04-24 21:01:01
Subject: Re: More of an AIX question
From: "PINNI, BALANAND (SBCSI)" <bp3965 AT SBC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 20:01:10 -0500
I would see if I have any file system with 1pp size free what ever is the
size.I will copy all data there under that
directory since u have very small data .Make sure copy -p with -r option
.Check all is copied well.
Now reducevg and remodisks from vg .Now create the vg u need to create and
create lv and filesystem and do what u want.

U can reduce vg by removing disk that does not have anything on it after
umount  the filesystems AND deleting them.
Using one disk create vg lv and file system .Copy from one file system to
another.

Balnanad