ADSM-L

Re: Please help ......

2002-04-24 12:17:03
Subject: Re: Please help ......
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:19:16 +0300
Robert,

walk through the settings of NAV and see how you can disable change of
attributes/modif.date
I do not have NAV so cannot be more precise but AFAIK other people on this
list are using NAV and their major problem was scan of outbound files
(when backup is performed actually) which slowed down backup process.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant