ADSM-L

Problems with TSM Device Driver.

2002-04-24 07:20:12
Subject: Problems with TSM Device Driver.
From: "Rocío GutiÊrrez" <rgbarrio AT NAVEGALIA DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 13:04:58 +0200
Hello,

  we are installing TSM 4.2.1.9 on a Sun Solaris 8 platform (64 bits).

  All the packages install fine and we can start the TSM server
succesfully.

  We can use the DLT8000 drives and the library (Storagetek L180)
properly.

  We have edited the mt.conf and lb.conf files correctly and we have
succesfully written to the types in the drives.

  The problem is that the TSM driver (mt and lb) is not loaded when we
reboot the server, we have to load it with the command "modload".

  We have others servers with Solaris  (32 bits) and TSM 4.2.1 and this
problem doesn't exists.

  Has anyone any idea about it? What we can do to make the load
automatically when the server reboots? (We don't want to use any
script).

  Thanks,
     Rocío.

 Dale un toque personal a tu móvil con los logos más divertidos en:
  http://www.vizzavi.es/Logos