ADSM-L

Re: TSM DB detailed description

2002-04-24 06:19:33
Subject: Re: TSM DB detailed description
From: Tomás Hrouda <throuda AT HTD DOT CZ>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 12:18:20 +0200
Hi Dirk,

I know this commands, but I need more info about database, that I mentioned
here. I built my own excel table with database tables and columns structure,
but that's not enough for me. I'd  tried to connect to DB through ODBC and
got a lot of tables with particular data, but some kind of data can't get.
For example ... I need know all keywords, which can occur in column
RESULT.EVENTS. When all this keywords didn't occur in my "piece of
database", I can't establish all possible values to write errorless
monitoring software.
But your PDF will be greateful, please send it to throuda AT htd DOT cz.

Thanks
Tom