ADSM-L

Re: Unwanted, unscheduled FULL Backups

2002-04-24 02:59:40
Subject: Re: Unwanted, unscheduled FULL Backups
From: Reinhard Mersch <mersch AT UNI-MUENSTER DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 08:59:55 +0200
Does "full backup" mean that all files are backed up? I have seen this
on several occasions:

due to the DST error in some client versions (see APAR IC28544),

when the client's admin changed the ACLs on all files on the client,

when a filespace was renamed on the client,

I do not think, that this is a TSM database problem.

--
Reinhard Mersch                        Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet
Reinhard Mersch                        Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet